If my family and I won three million dollars, I would feel fortunate, relief, and excitement. The new burst of wealth gives my family and I more opportunities that we didn't have before. My parents wouldn't have to work anymore giving them the opportunity to retire. For my siblings and I the winnings allow us to go to college, opening many job opportunities for us to choose from. I would feel a sense of relief after winning because there would be no more worries about their being a lack of money. I would feel fortunate about the winning of three million dollars because there is a slim chance of winning. The chance of winning the lottery make one very lucky.
With three million dollars there would be many thing I could do and buy. The first thing I would do with the money is pay for my college tuition to go to a art school or a school for fashion design. I would then save up a majority of my money until I was old enough to buy a small cottage in Ireland by the water. I would also use the money to build an art studio by the house full of art supplies and a kiln for cooking clay. With the money I would go on a big shopping trip for clothes and furniture for the cottage. I would shop at clothing stores I normally wouldn't shop at, expensive stores such as Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie. I would then go on a trip to Europe with my family and friends to France, Germany, and Italy. With the remaining money left, I would save it for a "rainy day" or for an emergency in case something were to happen to anyone in my family.
Although winning three million dollars comes with many benefits and good consequence's , it also comes with many conflicts with my family and others. Members in my family could have other ideas of how to spend the money. This would raise the question how the money should by spent and who should be in charge of making such decisions. People outside my family could bring conflict to us because with the sudden gain of wealth, others could want a share in the wealth resulting in a robbery. This would put the safety of my family and I at risk , making it hard for us to trust others outside the family. Also, people outside would be very judgmental of my family's wealth and think that the money might corrupt our family's decision making and personality. Lastly, there would be the conflict of were the money should be kept since no one decided who rightfully owns the money creating much conflict between members inside my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment