Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Juliet advice colum project

Dear Advice expert,

 Do you believe in love at first sight? I am in great need of your help. I know it might seem strange to say that I've fallen in love with someone I've just met only last night, but it is true . He is very dashing and charming. I would not need your advice if it had not been for this one crucial detail about my  Romeo. I am afraid to say that I  have fallen for a boy of the Montague house. Even worse is he is the son to lord Montague himself. As soon I found out I was devastated that my one chance of true love and happiness could be ruined due to him belonging to our only foes. What would my father say much less do if he finds out were my heart lies. He expects me to marry this fellow Paris but I know if I do marry him it will be more for obligation than for love. How can I love another after seeing my true love. I feel as though I only have a couple of options in front of me. I could either forget  Romeo in order to please my family or I could follow my heart and pursue my feelings for this forbidden love .We met at one of my father's parties. As soon as I saw him I felt this immediate connection between us. When he then asked for a kiss, how could I refuse? When he kissed me I felt this overwhelming sensation of excitement and joy. it was nothing I've ever experienced before. When he left the party another trouble arose regarding to if he is already married or not. Advice expert what shall I do is I find that my dear Romeo is married. After last night I can no longer picture my life without him in it. I am in desperate need of advice, as you can see I'm in quiet a tough situation.


- Juliet

1 comment:

  1. Dear Juliet,
    I see you have a real dilemma on your hands. You did the right thing seeking help from an expert. Love is a very deceiving, but wondrous thing. As a young girl, you have very little experience in this vast world, and are terribly confused. If you did not love Romeo as much as I can tell you do, I would have said go for this Paris. You never know he might not be so bad, but you love Romeo too much to let him slip through your fingers. Since you love this young man so much, I would say go for him. A rivalry should not put a stop on true love. But the one question I have for you is do you think once you get to know him, he will so interesting to you? For all you know, he could love so one at the same time as you. My advice to you my dear child is to learn more about him. Set up a secret meeting between you two, and talk to him. Learn about his past, and what he's really like to be around. If you still love him, and he loves you, then continue meeting with him. On the other hand, if he is not what you are looking for in a lover, than try talking to the other young man, Paris. My dear Juliet don't fret there are many other fish in the sea if neither of your relationships work out. You will find your soul mate, and it may end up still being this Montague boy. Don't give up, love is a time consuming process that cannot be rushed.
    Yours truly
    The Love Expert

    ReplyDelete